My workouts are doing great and I am relying on the methods my most recent training sessions had provided...I continue to do the interval jogging and am working on gradually increasing the speed of my "jog" period...Really exciting to be doing it on my own too! I had the training and am glad that I have so many options when I go to the gym...
After the holidays, I analyzed my intake of chocolate and icecream and made a decision to put them aside for a while. I came to the conclusion after realizing that I have no control over either of those substances at this point in my life. It made me remember my paternal grandfather who was a binge-drinking alcoholic. I remember hearing about all the heartache he caused for his family, and himself, and wondered why he didn't just stop drinking? It would have made a totally different life for he and his family.
I'm not saying that I'll never have these substances, but I don't need them right now. Food is my last hurdle to jump in the continuing journey to a healthy weight. Today is Day 7 of my abstinent period. One day at a time, I am finding that I am healthier without them.
I notice other blogs are more silent than they used to be...I miss them! So, hope all are well and happy and on fruitful journeys.

3 comments:
Margaret, love the photo of your granddaughter. She is getting so big!
My blog has been silent since I've moved daily blogging inside the Shreddersphere. I'll try to update my external blog at least once a week from now on.
Great Debbie...I'll be glad to hear what's going on with you!
Yes, Baby Love is now 1 yr old! Such fun and such a mimic...
Stay well and happy.
Hi Margi,
Your grandduaghter is beautiful. She looks like so much fun. Neither of my kids have kids yet, although I am looking forward to the day that they do.
Stay well!
Cynthia
Post a Comment