Quickly checking in since I see I haven't done that since Thursday! Yikes! Life is busy and good fuel and exercise give me the stamina to keep going through it all. I was very pleased with the results of all the plans for the weekend. I kept on-track and kept my head! Prayers helped all the responsibilities and duties to work out nicely...with some fun thrown in too!
I've been able to stay organized with food and exercise. The wonderful weather cooperated and allowed me to get out for frequent extra walks above and beyond the formal workouts. I'm bringing co-workers along for the walks and it's wonderful to get a hit of energy and get back to work!
Even when the vegetable tray that I routinely purchase at the store was unavailable, I brought veggies home and cleaned them myself. I won't be derailed! My "reward" meal was limited to the supper treats that I brought to my parents on their 50th wedding anniversary this past Saturday! Wow, 50 years!
One bone of contention is that the stupid scale isn't registering the effects of all my efforts! This is nothing new and I keep focused on my affirmation, "My body is a fat-burning machine that constantly targets fat to obliterate". I can feel the physical changes occurring. I know it's happening. So, I will keep my head down and keep plowing through until it does! Also, I plan on measuring later in the week and expect to see the proof of my actions.
So, I feel good about my actions and will continue on the merry road to my dreams!
Happy day to all!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi Margaret,
Hope you can find a kettlebell...they are so neat. I do need to use it more tho. They are supposed to do wonders and fast.
Love that you are eating lots of veggies. We are fortunate to like them so much...today have eaten loads of them raw in hopes of filling up on them alone. Right now have a big bowl of them roasting (meant to say red peppers) in the oven, and will take off the skins and put oil and vinegar on them. Delish.
Good luck to you in your journey. Did you see that Adam Waters is going to have new shredders join in with the group. You might want to give it a whirl. Sure is a big help to have all that support....
Bye,
Lynda
I'll take a peek Lynda...Thanks...I'm a shredder by proxy!!!
Have a great day!
Hi Miss Marg,
Just checking back in. So easy to do now that you are in my blog roll. Today I want you to have an especially super, super day. Am sending vibes for marvelous happenings, small or big. When I have my veggies today (they´ll be raw ones now) will think of you and think that maybe you are eating the same too. Take care. Spring has sprung!
Lynda
Post a Comment